TNUSRB PC Educational Qualification 2021
The average salary for a Police Constable is Rs 24000. The salary would be vary based on their experience.
It would be from Rs.18200 to Rs.52900/– Per Month.
- Written Test
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Part 1 – Tamil Language Eligibility Test
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is qualifying in nature.
- It will be an objective type in nature.
- It will consist of 80 questions for 80 marks and the duration of the examination will be 80 minutes (1 Hr. 20 mins.)
- The candidate has to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in the Tamil Language Eligibility test, for him/her to be eligible for the next level of evaluation of the main examination OMR answer sheet.
- The marks obtained in Tamil Language Eligibility Test will not be considered for the preparation of the provisional selection list at any stage.
Part-2 – Main Written Examination
- Part A – General Knowledge – 50 Questions
- Part B – Psychology – 30 Questions
Format of Certificates
- PSTM Certificate Format – Download
- Destitute Widows Certificate Format – Download
- Transgender Certificate Format – Download
- TNUSRB PC Official Notification [Old]: Download
- பள்ளி புத்தகத்தில் எதை படிப்பது – More Info
Instruction to Apply (எப்படி விண்ணப்பிப்பது)
Previous Year Exam Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 26-09-2020
- Last date of Application: 26-10-2020
- Date of Written Examination: 13-12-2020
- Physical Exam Date: 12-04-2021
- Final Result Date: 26-11-2021
Last Updated: 12.10 PM 1st February 2022
38 thoughts on “TNUSRB Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment Details 2022 | Notification, Eligibility”